- Review the project site, project documents, and market factors to identify potential conflicts with owner’s operations.
- Develop scope of work and provide detailed estimates at end of schematics, design development and construction drawings through competitive bid process.
- Explore options for value engineering, cost reduction and life cycle analysis to identify products with long-term operational costs.
- Evaluate details, methods and timing of construction to discern feasibility and constructibility.
- Develop project schedule for team utilizing Critical Path Method, detailing all phases of the project to include interior design, major decision points, permits, bidding, financing, construction and occupancy.
- Provide procurement lead review and early release packages for long lead materials or system in order to meet construction schedule.
Construction Management and General Contracting Services
- Site Logistics and Staging – Preparation of site logistics plan for construction materials delivery, storage and staging, construction entrance and emergency vehicle access.
- Team – We will take the lead in facilitating a team attitude between owner, architect, engineers, subcontractors, and municipality inspectors/representatives.
- Project Scheduling. Tracking and maintaining project schedules in coordination with subcontractors. Provide owner with detailed weekly report updating current tasks, duration and sequence general workflow progress.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) is used between all members of a project team and represents a wide range of software tools and computer-generated models to simulate the planning, design, construction processes, sequencing and operation of a building project to serve as a visualization tool and single database for project information increasing the coordination and collaboration between all project members.
- Safety. Identification of job specific safety concerns and mandatory orientation with each subcontractor/site worker to establish safety protocol and expectations. Training of project team to in crisis management.
- Project Administration. Receive, log, and review shop drawings and submittals, processing requests for information and change orders.
- Quality Control. Oversee mockups of all identified building components and set the acceptable standard for construction. Continually monitor ongoing trades for adherence to quality control standards.
- Accounting. Review subcontractor draws and provide owner with monthly progress payment report. Coordinate distribution of draws and receipt of proper lien waivers.
- Closeout. Assist owner with preparation of punch list. Oversee punch list completion to Owner’s satisfaction.